Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) in OpenStack
This course will also begin the transition from administering OpenStack using Horizon to using the unified command-line interface. Exam competencies covered in the course include: configure Red Hat OpenStack Platform (using OpenStack Director), manage users, projects, flavors, roles, images, networking, and block storage, automation (scale-out and scale-back), and build a customized image.
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) in Red Hat Enterprise Linux® certification or equivalent experience
For candidates that have not earned their RHCSA, confirmation of the correct skill set knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
64 Hours Hours
Who Should Attend ?
Linux system administrators and cloud administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private cloud.
- Launch an instance using the Horizon dashboard
- Manage projects, quotas, and users
- Manage networks, subnets, routers, and floating IP addresses using the Horizon dashboard
- Manage the Keystone identity service using the unified command-line interface
- Manage instances using the unified command-line interface
- Deploy Red Hat OpenStack Platform using PackStack
- Launch instances
- Manage core OpenStack services using the unified command-line interface
- Migrate instances between compute nodes
- Build a customized JEOS image
- Automatically scale-out and scale-back applications
On average, 40% of corporate training budget goes unspent. So don't be shy, fill out this form and make your request today!
if you would like training for more than 5 people, please contact us for custom pricing.