Red Hat® Server Hardening (RH413)
Many security policies and standards require systems administrators to address specific user authentication concerns, application of updates, system auditing and logging, file system integrity, and more. Red Hat Server Hardening provides strategies for addressing specific policy and configuration concerns. This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Server Hardening exam (EX413).
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification, Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA) certification, or equivalent experience required
- For candidates who have not earned their RHCSA or RHCE certifications, confirmation of the required knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment
32 Hours Hours
Who Should Attend ?
- Needs technical guidance on how to enhance the security of Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems
- Responsible for implementing security policy requirements on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems consistently and in a reproducible, scalable way
- Must be able to demonstrate that systems meet security policy requirements
- Maintains continued adherence to security requirements, including management of security-critical operating system/software updates
- RHCE-level skills highly recommended
- Review errata and apply them to Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Use special permissions and file system access control lists
- Manage users and password-aging policy requirements
- Install and configure Red Hat Identity Management tools
- Understand system auditing
On average, 40% of corporate training budget goes unspent. So don't be shy, fill out this form and make your request today!
if you would like training for more than 5 people, please contact us for custom pricing.