Red Hat Virtualization (RH318)
Students acquire the skills and knowledge to effectively create, deploy, manage, and migrate Linux virtual machines hosted on either dedicated Red Hat Virtualization Hypervisor nodes or Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers using Red Hat Virtualization Manager.
This course also helps candidates prepare for the Red Hat Virtualization Administrator exam (EX318), which, if passed, earns them the Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) certification
- Have earned the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) certification or equivalent experience
- Have earned theRed Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack certification or have equivalent experience
- Have taken Red Hat OpenStack Administration II (CL210) courseT professionals who have earned an Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or maintain the equivalent experience with Linux.
32 Hours Hours
Who Should Attend ?
- Experienced Linux system administrators responsible for managing enterprise servers who are interested in learning how to manage large numbers of servers or virtual machines using Red Hat Virtualization
- IT professionals interested in earning a Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) certification
- Deploy Red Hat Virtualization.
- Configure Red Hat Virtualization environment (datacenters, clusters, and storage domains).
- Install, manage, and troubleshoot virtual machines (servers and desktops).
- Create virtual machine snapshots.
- Use templates for rapid virtual machine deployment.
- Secure Red Hat Virtualization environment with multilevel administrative roles.
- Monitor and create custom reports.
- Migrate virtual machines and explore high-availability options.
On average, 40% of corporate training budget goes unspent. So don't be shy, fill out this form and make your request today!
if you would like training for more than 5 people, please contact us for custom pricing.