Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) focuses on the key tasks needed to become a full time Linux administrator. This course goes deeper into enterprise Linux administration including file systems and partitioning, logical volumes, SELinux, firewalling, and troubleshooting. Attending both Red Hat System Administration I and Red Hat System Administration II can help you in your preparation for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator exam (EX200), which is included in this version of the course.
- There are no formal prerequisites for this course; however, previous operating system administration experience will be very beneficial.
72 Hours Hours
Who Should Attend ?
- IT professionals across a broad range of disciplines who need to perform essential Linux administration tasks including installation, establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage, and basic security administration.
- Introduction to the command line
- Managing physical storage
- Learning how to install and configure software components and services
- Establishing network connections and firewall access
- Monitoring and managing processes
- Managing and securing files
- Administrating users and groups
- Accessing Linux file systems
- Installing and using virtualized systems
- Reviewing the system log files and journal
- Installation using Kickstart
- Manage filesystems and logical volumes
- Manage scheduled jobs
- Access network filesystems
- Manage SELinux
- Control firewalling
On average, 40% of corporate training budget goes unspent. So don't be shy, fill out this form and make your request today!
if you would like training for more than 5 people, please contact us for custom pricing.