This course is comprised of the CISCO CCNA Security Curriculum. The CCNA Security curriculum prepares students for the Implementing CISCO IOS Network Security (IINS) certification exam (210-260), leading to the CCNA Security certification.
CCNA Security course is the ultimate training program for engineers pursuing the Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) certification. Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats.
It is recommended that students have a technical background in networking, particularly routers & switches. This may be achieved by at least a year working with routers at the command line and/or completing a recent CISCO CCNA course.
40 Hours Hours
Who Should Attend ?
The target audience for this course is:
- IT networking professionals.
- People with a background in deploying and supporting networking infrastructure (routers and switches).
- CCNA Security provides a next step for CCNA Routing & Switching who want to expand their network protection skill to prepare for a career in network security.
On completion of this course, students should have the skills to:
- Describe the security threats facing modern network infrastructures
- Secure network device access
- Implement AAA on network devices
- Mitigate threats to networks using ACLs
- Content and endpoint security
- Mitigate common Layer 2 attacks
- Implement the CISCO IOS firewall feature set
- Implement the CISCO IOS IPS feature set
- Implement VPN Technology.
- Administer effective security policies
On average, 40% of corporate training budget goes unspent. So don't be shy, fill out this form and make your request today!
if you would like training for more than 5 people, please contact us for custom pricing.