CCNA (Routing & Switching)
CCNA Exam: The 200-125 CCNA exam is the composite exam associated with the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. Candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) v2.0 and the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) v2.0 courses. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge and skills required to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium-size enterprise branch network. The topics include all the areas covered under the 100-105 ICND1 and 200-105 ICND2 exams.
the knowledge and skills that you must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic computer literacy
- Windows navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Fundamental understanding of data networking and IP addressing
60 Hours Hours
Who Should Attend ?
This course is intended for the following audience:
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- CCNA Exam Candidates
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to perform tasks related to:
- Entry Level task on Ethernet and TCP/IP networks
- IP Addressing, Sub-netting, VLSM
- Deployment IPv6 address
- IP routing process (EIGRP, OSPFv2, OSPFv3)
- IP services (DHCP, NAT, PAT, ACL, NTP)
- Configure and troubleshoot Virtual LANs (VLANs), Spanning Tree Protocols (STP)
- Network Device Security
- Troubleshooting of various network devices, network and network protocols
- Implement WAN Technology
On average, 40% of corporate training budget goes unspent. So don't be shy, fill out this form and make your request today!
if you would like training for more than 5 people, please contact us for custom pricing.