MCSE: Exchange Server-2016
This 40 Hours instructor-led course teaches IT professionals how to administer and support Exchange Server 2016 and experienced Exchange Server administrators with the knowledge to design and implement an Exchange Server 2016 messaging environment.Students will learn how to install Exchange Server 2016, and how to configure and manage an Exchange Server environment and how to design and configure advanced components in an Exchange Server 2016 deployment such as site resiliency, advanced security, compliance, archiving, and discovery solutions. In addition, students will learn about coexistence with other Exchange organizations or Exchange Online, and migration from previous versions of Exchange Server.The course covers how to manage mail recipients and public folders, including how to perform bulk operations using Exchange Management Shell. Students also will learn how to manage client connectivity, message transport and hygiene, how to implement and manage highly available Exchange Server deployments, and how to implement back up and disaster recovery solutions, course will provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help students optimize their Exchange Server deployment.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A minimum two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2012 R@ or Windows Server 2016.
- A minimum two years’ experience working with active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). A minimum two years of experience working with name resolution including Domain Name System (DNS).
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Understanding of Windows Server 2012 R2 or later, and AD DS, including planning, designing, and deploying.
- Understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- Understanding of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) technologies, including Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
40 Hours Hours
Who Should Attend ?
This course is primarily intended for people aspiring to become enterprise-level messaging administrators for Exchange Server 2016. IT generalists and help-desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2016 might also take this course. Students taking this course are expected to have at least two years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of Windows Server administration, network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
The secondary audience for this course includes IT professionals who take this course as preparation material for exam 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 certification.
This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2016, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange Server deployment.
- Install and deploy Exchange Server 2016
- Configure Mailbox servers and Mailbox server components
- Configure the Client Access server role in Exchange Server 2016
- Configure message transport in Exchange Server 2016
- Implement a high availability solution for Mailbox, server roles in Exchange Server
- Configure Exchange Server permissions and configure Exchange Server access security
- Transition an Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2016
- Configure the Unified Messaging Server role and Unified Messaging components
On average, 40% of corporate training budget goes unspent. So don't be shy, fill out this form and make your request today!
if you would like training for more than 5 people, please contact us for custom pricing.