Oracle Database 11g: Data Guard Administration
In this course, students learn how to use Oracle Data Guard to help protect their Oracle database against planned and unplanned downtimes. They also learn how Data Guard standby databases can be used to support production functions such as reporting, querying, and testing, while in a standby role.
The course includes Data Guard architecture, the configuration of physical and logical standby databases, and role transitions. Oracle Data Guard 11g features, including Oracle Active Data Guard and snapshot standby databases are outlined. In addition, management of a Data Guard configuration and troubleshooting are discussed.
- Offload business processing needs to another system
- Offload backup needs to another system
- Build highly available systems
32 Hours Hours
Who Should Attend ?
- Database Administrators
- Support Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- Use Data Guard standby databases to support production functions such as reporting, querying, testing, and performing backups
- Create and manage physical and logical standby databases
- Use Enterprise Manager Grid Control and the Data Guard command-line interface (DGMGRL) to maintain a Data Guard configuration
- Use Data Guard to achieve a highly available Oracle database
On average, 40% of corporate training budget goes unspent. So don't be shy, fill out this form and make your request today!
if you would like training for more than 5 people, please contact us for custom pricing.