MCSA: Windows Server 2016
This 84 Hours course is designed primarily for IT professionals who have some experience with Windows Server, provides the fundamental networking skills required to deploy and support Windows Server 2016 in most organizations, and course teaches IT Pros how to deploy and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in a distributed environment, how to implement Group Policy, how to perform backup and restore, and how to monitor and troubleshoot Active Directory–related issues with Windows Server 2016. It is designed for professionals who will be responsible for managing storage and compute by using Windows Server 2016, and who need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and storage and compute options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2016. It covers IP fundamentals, remote access technologies, and more advanced content including Software Defined Networking. Additionally, this course teaches how to deploy other Active Directory server roles such as Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A basic understanding of networking fundamentals.
- An awareness and understanding of security best practices.
- An understanding of basic AD DS concepts.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware.
- Experience supporting and configuring Windows client operating systems such as Windows 8 or Windows 10.
Additionally, students would benefit from having some previous Windows Server operating system experience, such as experience as a Windows Server systems administrator.
84 Hours Hours
Who Should Attend ?
This course is intended for IT professionals who have some experiencing working with Windows Server, and who are looking for a single five-day course that covers storage and compute technologies in Windows Server 2016. This course will help them update their knowledge and skills related to storage and compute for Windows Server 2016.
Candidates suitable for this course would be:
- · Windows Server administrators who are relatively new to Windows Server administration and related technologies, and who want to learn more about the storage and compute features in Windows Server 2016.
- · IT professionals with General IT knowledge, who are looking to gain knowledge about Windows Server, especially around storage and compute technologies in Windows Server 2016.
On average, 40% of corporate training budget goes unspent. So don't be shy, fill out this form and make your request today!
if you would like training for more than 5 people, please contact us for custom pricing.