Email Server Administration
The course on Mail Server Administration from Cloud Systems Limited covers: installation of Postfix, its configuration, integration with MySQL database and security based applications. After completing this course, students will be able to comprehend: the role of Postfix Mail Server, hosting Multiple Domains, configuration of IMAP Server, MySQL with Postfix Mail Server, and email Content Filtering.
Basic Linux command and administration experience
24 Hours Hours
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Comprehend the Postfix Architecture
- Comprehend the Process of Mail Delivery
- Comprehend the Utility Programs
- Comprehend the Lookup Tables
- Understand the Multi/Single MTA Configuration
- Comprehend the Queue tools and Message Queues
- Comprehend the Canonical and Aliases Maps
- Comprehend the configuration of bcc_maps
- Comprehend the Checking of Mail Header
- Comprehend the Checking of Mail Body
- Comprehend the Configuration of Mailman
- Set up Mailing List
- Comprehend the User and Admin Console
- Comprehend the Administration of Mail List
On average, 40% of corporate training budget goes unspent. So don't be shy, fill out this form and make your request today!
if you would like training for more than 5 people, please contact us for custom pricing.