VMware vRealize Automation: Install, Configure, Manage [V7.0]
During this five-day course, you will focus on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vRealize® Automation™. You will learn about the configuration and use of the vRealize Automation platform, including self-service provisioning and the creation of catalog services that include predefined virtual machines, software components, and on-demand VMware NSX® networks. This course also covers interfacing vRealize Automation with other systems, using VMware vRealize® Orchestrator™ to leverage workflows, and creating approval cycles and managing machine lifecycles to conserve resources. In addition, you will better understand and know how to achieve the benefits of automation as a component of the software-defined data center.
This course requires completion of one of the following courses:
• VMware vSphere 6.x: Install, Configure, Manage
• VMware vSphere 6.x: Fast Track
Experience with working at the command line is helpful.
The course presumes that a student can perform the following tasks with no assistance or guidance before enrolling in this course:
- Install and configure VMware ESX®/VMware ESXi™
- Install VMware vCenter Server®
- Create vCenter Server objects, such as data centers and folders
- Create and manage vCenter Server roles and permissions
- Create and modify a standard switch
- Create and modify a distributed switch
- Connect an ESX/ESXi host to NAS, iSCSI, or Fibre Channel storage
- Create a VMware vSphere® VMFS datastore
- Enable VMware vSphere® vMotion® on an ESX/ESXi host
- Use a wizard or a template to create a virtual machine
- Modify a virtual machine’s hardware
- Migrate a virtual machine with vSphere vMotion
- Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
- Configure and manage a VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ cluster with resource pools
- Configure and manage a VMware vSphere® High Availability cluster
If you are unable to complete all of these tasks, VMware recommends that you complete one of the prerequisite courses before enrolling in VMware vRealize Automation: Install, Configure, Manage.
This course prepares you for the following certification:
VMware Certified Professional 7 – Cloud Management and Automation (VCP7-CMA)
5 Days (40 Hours
Who Should Attend ?
- Experienced system administrators and system integrators responsible for designing and implementing vRealize Automation
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe the vRealize Automation architecture and use cases
• Install and configure vRealize Automation
• Manage vRealize Automation entities on VMware and third-party virtual, cloud, and physical infrastructures
• Configure and manage catalogs and blueprints
• Configure and manage business groups and reservations for compute resources on VMware, Microsoft, Amazon, and other platforms
• Use the self-service portal to request and manage machines in accordance with vRealize Automation approval and governance policies
• Explain vRealize Automation extensibility and workflows
• Manage and monitor machines and resource reclamation
On average, 40% of corporate training budget goes unspent. So don't be shy, fill out this form and make your request today!
if you would like training for more than 5 people, please contact us for custom pricing.