VMware Site Recovery Manager: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.1]
This two-day, hands-on training course gives experienced VMware vSphere® administrators the knowledge to install, configure, and manage VMware Site Recovery Manager™ 6.1. This course also shows you how to write and test disaster recovery plans that use Site Recovery Manager.
This class requires completion of one of the following courses:
• VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6]
• VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V6]
• VMware vSphere: What’s New [V5.5 to V6]
• VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting Workshop [V5.5]
Or equivalent knowledge and administration experience with VMware ESXi™ and VMware vCenter Server™.
2 Days (16 Hours
Who Should Attend ?
vSphere administrators, architects, system engineers, and systems integrators who are responsible for the deployment or management of Site Recovery Manager
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Summarize the components of Site Recovery Manager architecture
• Install Site Recovery Manager software
• Describe the principal disaster recovery topologies that are used with Site Recovery Manager
• Configure inventory and resource mappings
• Describe the storage replication options that are used with Site Recovery Manager
• Describe VMware vSphere® Replication™ functionality
• Describe the vSphere Replication architecture
• Deploy and configure vSphere Replication for use with Site Recovery Manager
• Build Site Recovery Manager protection groups based on vSphere Replication
• Build, edit, execute, test, and remove a recovery plan
• Perform a planned migration
• Perform reprotect and failback using Site Recovery Manager and vSphere Replication
• VMware vCenter™ Site Recovery Manager™ [V6.0]
• VMware Site Recovery Manager [V6.1]
On average, 40% of corporate training budget goes unspent. So don't be shy, fill out this form and make your request today!
if you would like training for more than 5 people, please contact us for custom pricing.