VMware vCenter Configuration Manager: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.7]
This hands-on training course focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vCenter Configuration Manager™ 5.7. The course is built on VMware ESXi™ and VMware vCenter Server™. This course provides you with the knowledge and skills to install and configure vCenter Configuration Manager, navigate the user interface, manage compliance, and perform administrative and configuration tasks against your infrastructure.
• Experience in performing basic administration tasks on ESXi hosts, vCenter Server, and virtual machines
through the VMware vSphere® Web Client
• System administration experience on Microsoft Windows, UNIX, and Linux operating systems
3 Days (24 Hours
Who Should Attend ?
• Virtual infrastructure administrators
• IT managers
• Install vCenter Configuration Manager
• Configure vCenter Configuration Manager for use with these virtual machines and services:
• Windows, UNIX, Linux, and Mac OS X virtual machines
• Active Directory directory services
• vCenter Server systems and ESXi hosts
• Use vCenter Configuration Manager to access and apply to compliance tool kits that cover a broad range
of standards, including security best practices, vendor hardening guidelines, and regulatory mandates
• Use vCenter Configuration Manager to create configuration baselines and assess managed systems
against those baselines
• Use vCenter Configuration Manager to remediate managed systems that are out of compliance
• Use vCenter Configuration Manager to automatically manage and deploy vendor and software patches
• Use vCenter Configuration Manager to support infrastructure hardening through deep configuration data
collection and change tracking
On average, 40% of corporate training budget goes unspent. So don't be shy, fill out this form and make your request today!
if you would like training for more than 5 people, please contact us for custom pricing.