MCSD: Specialist Microsoft Azure
This course is intended for students who have experience building ASP.NET and C# applications. Students will also have experience with the Microsoft Azure platform and a basic understanding of the services offered.This course offers students the opportunity to take an existing ASP.NET MVC application and expand its functionality as part of moving it to Azure. This course focuses on the considerations necessary when building a highly available solution in the cloud. This course also prepares the students for the 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure, 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions, 70-534: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions certification exam.
In addition to their professional experience, students must have experience working with the Azure platform. They will also have a general understanding of C# concepts for the lab scenario. Candidates experience can include:
- Compare the services available in the Azure platform
- Configure and deploy web applications
- Creating Azure Web Apps from the gallery
- Deploying and monitoring Azure Web Apps
- Creating and configuring Azure Virtual Machines
- Create and manage a storage account
- Manage blobs and containers in a storage account
- Create, configure, and connect to a SQL Databases instance
- Identify the implications of importing a SQL standalone database
- Manage users, groups, and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance
- Create a virtual network
- Implement a point-to-site network
60 Hours Hours
Who Should Attend ?
The candidates targeted by this training have basic experience in implementing and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions. Candidates are also proficient with the development tools, techniques, and approaches used to build application solutions.
On average, 40% of corporate training budget goes unspent. So don't be shy, fill out this form and make your request today!
if you would like training for more than 5 people, please contact us for custom pricing.