VMware vSAN: Deploy and Manage [V6.6]
In this three-day course, you will focus on deploying and managing a software-defined storage solution with VMware vSAN™ 6.6. You will learn how vSAN functions as an important component in the VMware software-defined data center. You will gain practical experience with vSAN concepts through the completion of hands-on lab exercises.
• ESXi 6.5
• vCenter Server 6.5
• vSAN 6.6
This course requires completion of one of the following prerequisites:
• Storage administration experience on block or file storage devices
• Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6] course
Experience working at the command line is helpful.
3 Days (24 Hours
Who Should Attend ?
Storage and virtual infrastructure administrators who want to use software-defined storage with vSAN
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe the vSAN architecture
• Identify vSAN features and use cases
• Configure vSAN networking components
• Configure a vSAN cluster
• Deploy virtual machines on a vSAN datastore
• Configure virtual machine storage policies
• Perform ongoing vSAN management tasks
• Outline the tasks for upgrading to vSAN 6.6
• Configure vSAN encryption
• Control vSAN resynchronization tasks
• Create and manage nested fault domains
• Use the vSAN health service to monitor health and performance
• Configure a stretched cluster and observe failover scenarios
• Describe vSAN interoperability with VMware vSphere® features and other products
• Plan and design a vSAN cluster
On average, 40% of corporate training budget goes unspent. So don't be shy, fill out this form and make your request today!
if you would like training for more than 5 people, please contact us for custom pricing.