VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale (V6.5)
This five-day course will teach you advanced skills for configuring and maintaining a highly available and scalable virtual infrastructure. Through a mix of lecture and hands-on labs, you will configure and optimize the VMware vSphere® 6.5 features that build a foundation for a truly scalable infrastructure, and you will discuss when and where these features have the greatest effect. This course will deepen your understanding of vSphere and how its advanced features and controls can benefit your organization.
This course requires completion of one of the following prerequisites:
• Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.5] course
• Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
Experience with working at the command prompt is highly recommended
5 Days (40 Hours
Who Should Attend ?
• Experienced system administrators, system engineers, system integrators
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Configure and manage VMware ESXi™ networking and storage for a large and sophisticated enterprise
• Use VMware vSphere® Client™, VMware vSphere® Web Client, and VMware vSphere® ESXi™ Shell to manage vSphere
• Use VMware vSphere® Auto Deploy™ and host profiles to provision ESXi hosts
• Optimize the performance of all vSphere components
• Use VMware vRealize® Log Insight™ to monitor system logs
• Deploy VMware vCenter® Server Appliance™ to be highly available and optimized for performance
• Migrate a Windows vCenter Server system to vCenter Server Appliance 6.5
• Harden the vSphere environment against security threats
• Encrypt virtual machines for additional security
On average, 40% of corporate training budget goes unspent. So don't be shy, fill out this form and make your request today!
if you would like training for more than 5 people, please contact us for custom pricing.