Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting (RH342)
Students will learn how to apply the scientific method to a structured form of troubleshooting. This approach is then used troubleshooting various types of problems, including boot issues, hardware issues, storage issues, RPM issues, network issues, third-party application issues, security issues, and kernel issues. At the end of the course students can complete various comprehensive review labs to test their skills.
Red Hat recommends these prerequisites:
Have earned a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or have similar experience
It is recommend that students have earned a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) or have similar experience
32 Hours Hours
Who Should Attend ?
- The Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting course is aimed at senior system administrators who wish to learn more about troubleshooting.
- Use the scientific method to approach troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot boot issues
- Troubleshoot security issues
- Troubleshoot storage issues
- Troubleshoot network issues
On average, 40% of corporate training budget goes unspent. So don't be shy, fill out this form and make your request today!
if you would like training for more than 5 people, please contact us for custom pricing.