Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning (RH442)
This course discusses system architecture with emphasis on:
- Understanding the implications on system performance
- Methods for testing the effects of performance adjustments
- Open source benchmarking utilities
- Methods for analyzing system and networking performance
- Tuning configurations for specific application loads
This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Performance Tuning exam (EX442).
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) certification or equivalent experience
- Candidates who have not earned their RHCE can confirm they have the correct skills by passing our online skills assessment
32 Hours Hours
Who Should Attend ?
- Senior Linux system administrators responsible for maximizing resource utilization through performance tuning
- Tuning for use-case scenarios (for example, HPC, large memory, database, and file server)
- Applying tuning profiles with tuned
- Tuning virtual machines (primarily guest, but host is discussed)
- Tuning memory and caches
- Tuning CPU and memory utilization using cgroups (integrated in systemd)
- Gathering performance metrics and other data for tuning purposes
On average, 40% of corporate training budget goes unspent. So don't be shy, fill out this form and make your request today!
if you would like training for more than 5 people, please contact us for custom pricing.